7. Spencer EE, Newsome TM (2020) Dingoes dining with death. Australian Zoologist. In Press.
6. Spencer EE, Barton P, Ripple B, Newsome TM. 2020. Invasive European wasps alter scavenging dynamics around carrion. Food Webs.
5. Sebastián-González E, Morales-Reyes Z, Botella F, Naves-Alegre L, Pérez-García JM, Mateo-Tomás P, Olea PP, Moleón M, Barbosa JM, Hiraldo F, Arrondo E, Donázar JA, Cortés-Avizanda A, Selva N, Lambertucci SA, Bhattacharjee A, Brewer A, Abernethy E, Turner T, Beasley JC, DeVault TL, Gerke HC, Rhodes Jr OE, Ordiz A, Wikenros C, Zimmermann B, Wabakken P, Wilmers CC, Smith JA, Kendall CJ, Ogada D, Frehner E, Allen ML, Wittmer HU, Butler JRA, du Toit JT, Read J, Margalida A, Oliva-Vidal P, Wilson D, Jerina K, Krofel M, Kostecke R, Inger R, Per E, Ayhan Y, Ulusoy H, Vural D, Akino I, Koike S, Samson A, Perrig PL, Spencer EE, Newsome TM, Heurich M, Anadón JD, Buechley ER, Sánchez-Zapata JA. 2020. Network structure of vertebrate scavenger assemblages at the global scale: drivers and ecosystem functioning implications. Ecography.
Prior to PhD
4. Spencer EE, Newsome TM, Dickman CR. 2017. Prey selection and dietary flexibility of three species of mammalian predator during an irruption of non-cyclic prey. Royal Society Open Science.
3. Newsome TM, Spencer EE, Dickman CR. 2016. Short term tracking of three red foxes in the Simpson Desert reveals large home-range sizes, Australian Mammalogy.
2. Spencer EE, Crowther MS, Dickman CR. 2014. Diet and prey selectivity of three species of sympatric mammalian predators in central Australia, Journal of Mammalogy.
1. Spencer EE, Crowther MS, Dickman CR. 2014. Risky business: do native rodents use habitat and odor cues to manage predation risk in Australian deserts? PloS one.
Spencer EE & Newsome TM (2019) Dining with Dead in The Dingo Symposium, Sydney, NSW.
Spencer EE, Dickman CR, Greenville A, Kutt A & Newsome TM (2019) The cost of death: carrion as a resource for exotic predators and a threat to native ground nesting birds in arid Australia in The Rangelands Society Conference, Canberra, NSW.
Spencer EE, Dickman CR, Greenville A, Kutt A & Newsome TM (2019) Carrion resources increase predation risk for native ground nesting birds in arid Australia in Australian Mammal Society Conference, Sydney, NSW.
Spencer EE, Dickman CR, Greenville A, Barton P & Newsome TM (2018) The web of death in Australia ESA Conference, Brisbane, QLD.
Newsome TM & Spencer EE (2018) Webs of death in the Anthropocene. Australasian Wildlife Management Society Conference, Hobart, Tasmania.
Spencer EE, Crowther MS, Dickman CR (2013) The use of odor by desert rodents to manage predation risk, AMS Conference, Sydney, NSW.